My goal is to provide the highest quality medical care and service, emphasizing a proactive, comprehensive approach to both disease prevention and wellness. These services will be provided in a relaxed, and yet professional setting. From the moment you enter my office, I want you to be completely satisfied with every aspect of your care.
I have limited the size of my practice so I can devote more time to each patient’s care and individual needs. This concierge medicine practice model allows me to schedule up to 30 minutes for routine appointments and approximately 90 minutes for the annual exam. Appointments start promptly, and I am able to spend more time with you. If a problem requires extra time for evaluation, I will reasonably accommodate you to the best of my ability. Also, our communication is enhanced through a patient-dedicated cell phone and email.
Because I have been practicing in the Chicagoland area since 1979, I have a broad knowledge of local and regional surgical and medical subspecialty expertise in our area. Should you desire, I am available to help you decide which specialist to see and to coordinate such consultations. In this way, the most appropriate resource is used, the earliest arrangements are made, and your applicable medical information is sent in advance of your specialist visit.
Yes. Paying your annual fee allows you to be a member of my practice whether you are sick or well. I strongly encourage you to utilize the benefits offered, regardless of your state of health, to proactively safeguard your health.
In order to provide this superior level of service and personalized attention, my practice has a limited enrollment and there is an annual fee. Membership informational packets are available which thoroughly explain my practice. If you would like to receive a packet, please feel free to contact my office.
By design, my practice is a membership practice with a limited enrollment. Once that enrollment limit is reached, a waiting list will be established. Every effort will be made to accommodate interested patients now and in the future, but the enrollment limit must be honored in order to continue to provide the highest standard of personalized care and service to all patients.
- Private Practice, Internal Medicine, Chicago, IL, 1979-Present
- Adjunct Attending Physician, Presbyterian-St. Lukes Hospital, Chicago, IL, 1979-1982
- Associate Attending Physician, Presbyterian-St. Lukes Hospital, Chicago, IL, 1983, 1988
- Member, Admission Committee, Rush University, Chicago, IL, 1981-1983
- Secretary of Medical Staff, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL 1999-2000
- Instructor of Medicine, Rush University Medical School, Chicago, IL 1975
- Board Certified, Internal Medicine, 1979
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Presbyterian-St. Lukes Hospital, Chicago, IL, 1977-1979
- Internship, Pathology & Medicine, Presbyterian-St. Lukes, Chicago, IL, 1975-1976
- MD, Loyola School of Medicine, Maywood, IL, 1972-1975
- BA, Williams College, Williamstown, MA, 1968-1972
Honors and Awards
- Best Doctors in America, 2005-2013