Health News for the Well-Read Patient
Please click the links below to read the full article.
- The Future of Aging January 17, 2023
The First Hundred Years: Healthy Longevity May Ultimately Define the Future Humankind has eternally searched for the fabled fountain of youth. While we suspect that a magical elixir to turn back time may never be discovered, in 2023 we are coming ever closer to a more achievable goal: ...
- Studying the Secrets of Super Agers January 17, 2023
The growing group of people able to enjoy 100 years of life may well be one of the most remarkable achievements of the 21st century. A generation ago, the number of centenarians worldwide was just 110,000; today they are 600,000 strong. Notably, a sizable segment of this long-lived ...
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s: Updates from a Leading Geriatrician October 6, 2022
Senior Moments Or Something More? As Baby Boomers continue the inexorable journey deep into their senior years, preserving cognitive function understandably tops the list of worries. While Alzheimer’s Disease and related dementias are seen in just 5% of people over 65, that number jumps to 30% for people ...
- Nourish Body, Brain and Heart with the MIND Diet October 6, 2022
Mindful Eating for Your Brain Harkening back to ancient civilizations, the concept of food as medicine represents one of today’s most cutting-edge approaches to prevention and disease management. Inspired by the intricate connection of mind and body wellness, a small, special group of diets have made their way ...
- Why Patients Are Choosing Concierge Medicine September 26, 2022
- What Is Concierge Medicine? September 23, 2022
- How Long Does It Take To Convert To A Concierge Medical Practice? July 27, 2022
The post How Long Does It Take To Convert To A Concierge Medical Practice? appeared first on Specialdocs Consultants.
- Benefits Of Concierge Medicine July 25, 2022
- In a Pickle and Looking for a New Summer Activity? July 8, 2022
Try Pickleball, the Country’s Fastest-Growing Sport Tired of the same ‘ole routine every summer but find yourself in a pickle and looking for a new summer activity? Well, according to American Council on Exercise (ACE), you might want to consider pickleball. As everyone from your next-door neighbor to ...
- Tips for Safe Summer Fun July 8, 2022
Stay Safe with Sunscreen, Sunglasses and Plenty of Water The longer, sunshine filled days of summer are upon us and without a doubt, they are one of life’s unrivaled joys, especially when you protect yourself from the powerful impact of ultraviolet rays. With that in mind, we share ...